On our tour Sisi’s Treasures in Vienna, you will feel like an Empress for a day! Book your tickets for Sisi's Treasures, which includes a visit to the Imperial Furniture Collection, the Imperial Palace (Hofburg), Schönbrunn Palace with dinner and concerts at the Orangery!
Experience imperial Vienna through the eyes of the legendary Empress Elizabeth(Sisi). The royal ambience of imperial Vienna will follow you everywhere you go. You will visit magnificent buildings and museums, indulge in culinary delights and will then grace the evening concert at the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery with your presence. Royal delight is guaranteed.
During the day, you will take a stroll through the former property of the Habsburg dynasty: Schönbrunn Palace, the summer residence of Sisi and Franz Joseph, the Imperial Furniture Collection, where splendid furniture of Sisi's era is on display, as well as the Imperial Palace (Hofburg), which houses the Imperial Apartments, the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Silver Collection.
But Sisi's Treasures is much, much more as it incl. a very nice dinner which will be served on your booked day at Café-Restaurant Residenz, adjacent to Schönbrunn Palace. Your table will be ready for you at the former Palace kitchen, which is now a wonderful restaurant with a great ambiance. Dinner is a delectable three-course menu. (Drinks are not incl. in the price).
For the grand finale, you will attend a concert at Schönbrunn Palace Orangery: The very best seats have been reserved for you to enjoy the concert with the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna (Program will be J. Strauss and W.A. Mozart). Join us at the bar during the intermission for a glass of sparkling wine. As a very special gift, you will receive a Port-Ami for you to take home.
We know this is to much to visit on one day, that is why if you book here, your tickets for Schönbrunn Palace visit, the Imperial Furniture Collection and Imperial Palace (Hofburg) is valid for any day you like after your booked date for dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz & the concert at Schönbrunn Palace Orangery.
- Dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz is served at 6:30 PM and the concert at Schönbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:30 PM on your fixed booked date.
- On selected days, concerts may take place in the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside Schoenbrunn Palace or in other concert halls in Vienna. You will of course be advise if change of concert venue happens.
- Opening hours for Imperial Furniture Collection: Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00AM to 6:00 PM.
- Opening hours for Imperial Palace (Hofburg): Every day from 9.00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Opening hours for Schönbrunn Palace Visit: Every day from 8.30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- You can visit the Imperial Furniture Collection, the Imperial Palace (Hofburg) & Schönbrunn Palace any day you like up to one month after your dinner and concert at Schönbrunn Palace.
- After the Schönbrunn Palace concert, taxis will be available right outside Schönbrunn Palace Orangery. The subway runs until midnight in five-eight minute intervals.
Sisi's treasures incls. visits at the Imperial Furniture Collection, Imperial Palace
(Hofburg) and finally visit af Schönbrunn Palace with dinner and concert. Below is the address of Schönbrunn Palace Orangery Concert Hall:
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien
You must collect all your tickets at the Box Office at Orangerie Schönbrunn Palace, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien from 09.00AM on your booked date!
U-bahn Schönbrunn Station