1. An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace
From $ 82.1
From $ 82.1
From $ 219.6
From $ 56.8
From $ 56.8
From $ 18
From $ 43.3
From $ 143.9
From $ 232.3
Join us for a night filled with classical music concerts at the Orangery Schönbrunn in Vienna with a program by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss.
- Enjoy a classical concert at the Schönbrunn Palace
- Listen to music by Mozart & Strauss
- Admire the beautiful palace
Travel Back in Time at Schönbrunn Palace
At the historic Baroque Orangery Schönbrunn, the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna (April to October & Christmas) or the Schönbrunn Palace Ensemble Vienna (January to March and November to December 23) alternate to perform the most beautiful pieces of music ever written by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss.
The first part of the concert features selected overtures, arias and duets by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, such as “The Marriage of Figaro, The Magic Flute and Don Giovanni”. After the intermission, let the orchestra delight you with the most memorable operetta arias, waltzes and polkas by Johann Strauss, the King of waltz, including The Bat, The Gipsy Baron, The Blue Danube Waltz and Radetzky March.
Two opera singers, a soprano and a baritone, as well as a captivating ballet couple in historic dress will round out the evening.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive your e-tickets via e-mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the Orangery, where you have to exchange it to your tickets.
When I can exchange my tickets?
You can exchange your e-tickets from 9 AM only on your booked tour date. The Orangery is located directly opposite of the metro station 'U4 Schönbrunn.'
Which seats should I choose?
You can choose between four categories of tickets: VIP, A, B og C, refering to the front, middle and back of the auditorium respectively. You can see the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery's seating plan here.
How long is the concert?
Duration including intermission is 1½-2 hours. The concert ends approx. at 10:15 PM.
- On selected days, concerts may take place in the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside Schoenbrunn Palace or in other concert halls in Vienna. You will of course be advise if change of concert venue happens.
- After the Schönbrunn Palace Concerts, taxis will be available right outside Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery. The subway runs until midnight in five-eight minute intervals.
Every day at 08.30PM
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours 45 minutes
- Classiscal music concert tickets to the Schönnbrunn Palace
- VIP-ticket guests will receive a glass of complimentary sparkling wine at the bar during intermission
Schönbrunn Palace Concerts
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien