1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Vienna
From $ 49.30
An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna is an unforgettable experience. Choose between three different combos: dinner and concert; concert and palace tour; or dinner, concert, and palace tour. TripAdvisor called it Vienna's #1 landmark in its Travelers' Choice 2018 rankings. Find out for yourself why it won the prize!
- Combine a concert with a dinner and/or palace tour
- Listen to a beautiful concert at Schönbrunn Palace
- Enjoy dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz
- Get a tour of the incredible Schönbrunn Palace
- Grab these in-demand tickets while you can!
Voted Austria's #1 Landmark in TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice 2018 Awards
An evening at Schönbrunn Palace is the ultimate way to spend a night in Vienna. We offer three combos to suit all tastes:
Combo 1: Dinner & Concert
At 6:30 PM, an elegant three course dinner will be served at The Café-Restaurant Residenz, located in the former Schönbrunn Palace kitchen. During the summer, dinner will be served in the cozy outside dining area. (Drinks are not included in the price of dinner).
At 8:30 PM, the concert kicks off in the elaborately restored Schönbrunn Palace Orangery. The musical is performed by the renowned Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. The program is by J. Strauss and W.A. Mozart, which is especially fitting as the Orangery played an important role in Mozart's career. The doors to the Orangery open at 8 PM.
Combo 2: Palace Tour & Concert
The 1441-room Baroque palace at Schönnburg was home to Habsburg rulers from the 1500s to the beginning of WWI. Empress Maria Theresa, who lived there in the 1700s, had a special fondness for the palace and remodeled it during her reign.
An audio guide will accompany individual guests on their tour of the private chambers and ceremonial rooms of Schönbrunn Palace. (During the winter months, we recommend that guests start the audio guide palace tour no later than 3:30 PM in order to be finished in time for the concert. During the summer, please start your tour no later than 4 PM.)
As with Combo 1, the concert portion of Combo 2 begins at 8:30 PM. Doors open at 8 PM.
Combo 3: Palace Tour, Dinner & Concert
Combo 3 grants you access to the three offerings described above: the tour of the private chambers and ceremonial rooms of the palace, the dinner in the Café-Restaurant Residenz, and the concert performance by the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Please print out your e-ticket and bring it with you to the Orangery, where you have to exchange it for your actual tickets. You can exchange your e-tickets beginning at 9 AM on your booked tour date.
Where are my concert seats?
You can find the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery's seating plan here. You can choose between four categories of tickets: VIP, A, B, or C, referring to the front, middle, and back of the auditorium respectively.
How long is the concert?
The concert lasts 1½-2 hours including intermission, and ends at approximately 10:15 PM.
- On selected days, concerts may take place in the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside Schönbrunn Palace or in other concert halls in Vienna. Of course, you will be advised if the concert venue is changed.
- Taxis can be hailed right outside the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery upon the concert´s conclusion. The subway also runs until midnight, with trains departing every five to eight minutes.
"Der var intet dårligt ved den store pakke med (audio)rundvisning, middag og efterfølgende koncert. Middagen var dog ikke en speciel kulinarisk smagsoplevelse, men levede helt op til prisen. Koncerten blev afholdt af en veloplagt ensamble, der spillede godt - og gode stykker. Det er godt at rundvisningen på paladset inkluderer “the Grand tour”, så man lige får det hele med."
"Rideskolens morgentrening er hva tittelsen sier, morgentrening. 15-30 minutter er ok. Schonbrunn med omvisning, middag og konsert er en flott opplevelse og star helt i samsvar med forventningene."
"Vi hadde en hyggelig og stemningsfull ettermiddag på Schönbrunn. Høydepunktet var julemarkedet foran slottet og konserten på Orangerie om kvelden. Orkester, sangere og dansere gjorde en strålende opptreden. Middagen var helt Ok, men ingen høydare. Fikk litt samlebåndfølelse når maten ble servert."
Print out voucher
- Concert tickets to Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna
- Option of adding an audio-guided Palace Tour and/or a three-course dinner
- VIP & Category A guests will receive a glass of complimentary sparkling wine at the bar during intermission
- Individual audio guides provided for the Palace Tour
An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace
Orangerie Schönbrunn, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien