Enjoy a river cruise down Danube in Vienna, then a nice dinner in a restaurant on the Schönbrunn Palace premises and finally a classical concert at the Orangery Schönbrunn. Book your ticket for Danube Cruise, dinner and concert in Vienna here!
Thanks to Johann Strauss's waltz “On the Beautiful Blue Danube,” known as the “Blue Danube Waltz,” this river is inextricably intertwined with Viennese music.
The first part of our day is a river cruise down Danube River. During this river cruise, which lasts 3-3½ hour, you will see many Viennese sights from the water: Donauturm(Danube Tower), Millennium Tower, Ringturm(Ring Tower), Spittelau district heating plant, Urania observatory and much more....
The ship(Operated by DDSG shipping company) departs, and returns from Schwedenplatz. at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
At 06.30PM dinner will be served in a restaurant on the Palace premises. Here an elegant three-course candlelight dinner awaits you (drinks are not incl. in the price). During the summer, dinner will be served in the cozy outside dining area.
At 08.30PM(doors open at 08.00PM) The concert takes place at a location that played an important role throughout Mozart's career: the elaborately restored Schönbrunn Palace Orangery. The musical performance is by the renowned Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. The program is by J. Strauss and W.A. Mozart.
- You must collect your tickets at Orangerie Schönbrunn from 9:00 AM on your booked date!
- We recommend going on the cruise that departs no later than 2:00 p.m. and returns at 5:20 p.m. so that you won't have to rush to get to dinner.
- The concert duration incl. intermission is 1½ to 2 hours, and ends approximately 10.15PM
- Click here to see a seating plan of the Orangery of Schönbrunn Palace.
- During the concert intermission, VIP & Category A guests will receive a glass of complimentary sparkling wine at the bar.
- On selected days, concerts may take place in the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside Schoenbrunn Palace or in other concert halls in Vienna. You will, of course, be advised if a change of concert venue happens.
- After the Schönbrunn Palace Concerts, taxis will be available right outside Orangery Schönbrunn. The subway runs until midnight in five- to eight-minute intervals.
You must collect your tickets at this address from 09.00AM on your booked date!
Ticket Collection Address:
Orangerie Schönbrunn Palace
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien
We recommend going on the cruise that departs no later than 2:00 p.m. Then dinner is at 6:30PM and Concert begins at 8.30PM. Tours from April to October.
U-bahn Schönbrunn Station